We do not want you to wait for an appointment any longer than you have to. Your time is as valuable as ours.
Please call (732) 679-2323 for an appointment at any time, even the same day and we will always try to accommodate you. In the event of an emergency, we will see your child right away. Be sure to mention any special concerns or needs when you call for an appointment.
Your child’s needs are our primary concern and your confidentiality will always be respected.
Cancellation Policy: KidZdent requires 24 business hours’ notice for all cancellations, and appointment cancellations are accepted via telephone call to the office at (732) 679-2323. Patients who cancel without proper notice will be assessed a $50.00 rescheduling fee.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time for pre-screening;
- Call us from the parking lot at 732-679-2323 when you arrive and we will advise you when to enter;
- Only one parent/guardian may accompany the patient into the building;
- Everyone entering the building is required to wear a mask;
- A forehead temperature will be taken for the patient and the parent/guardian upon arrival;
- Please print, review, sign and bring to your appointment the following documents
- Covid19 Health Questionnaire
- Covid19 Informed Consent
- For 6 Month Preventive Care Visits (dental hygiene appointments) – Pediatric Dental Registration & Health Update (6 months)
REMEMBER TO SMILE!
Emergency Dental Care
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your child’s emergent dental needs are our priority, and you should contact us immediately in the event of pain or injury. Just call (732) 679-2323 and if it is after hours, follow the prompts for emergency calls.
Many people find it difficult to talk to their doctor about finances. We want you to feel that you can always express your concerns to us directly.
Most of our team members have children and understand the many expenses associated with caring for their health. Therefore, whenever possible, we attempt to keep your costs down by providing alternate treatment plans, setting a priority of care, and offering affordable payment plans.
Part of our practice’s dedication to helping patients feel comfortable is our desire to make regular dental treatment accessible. We process all insurances and provide complimentary benefit checks for all out-of-network insurance plans. We also offer financing options through CareCredit, as well as participate in Donated Orthodontic Services through the American Association of Orthodontics.
Payment is appreciated and expected at the time of service. If your bill is unusually large, we can make special payment arrangements, or work together with your insurance carrier. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Interest Free financing is also available to qualified individuals.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or to make suggestions.
Get in Touch
Have questions or need any help from our team? Reach out to us below and one of our team members will get in touch with you as soon as we see your request.